How about a Walter White costume? Walter White aka Heisenburg was an overqualified Chemistry teacher that was diagnosed with cancer. To make sure his family was provided for after his death, he starts making meth. Only the meth happens to be the purest meth ever produced…
There’s Walter White and there’s Heisenburg. It will be a fun variation on the regular Breaking Bad costume that most people will be going for.
To dress up like Walter White you’ll need to go wearing nothing but your boxers, a green apron, and some socks and shoes.
- Chef Works F8 Butcher Apron, 34-Inch Length by 24-Inch Width, Hunter Green = $10.90
- Chef Works F10 3-Pocket Bib Apron, 24-Inch Length by 28-Inch Width, Hunter Green = $14.99
- MIG Wear Welder’s Apron – Flame Resistant – Green – One Size = $9.60
- Standard Kitchen Apron Green = $13.49
You can finish the look with a fake moustache:
- Basic Character Moustache = $7.88
- Mustaches – Stylish Costume Set = $5.64
- Mustaches – Stylish Fake Moustache Set = $5.92
Maybe put on a pair of glasses and you’ll be good to go.