Heisenberg was the alias used by Walter White when he first met the sociopathic drug dealer Tuco Salamanca. Heisenberg is a character within a character. Walter dons the costume to keep his real persona and his criminal life separate.
Here’s how to make your own Heisenberg costume:
The first thing you will need is the hat. Walter White wears a Pork Pie hat when he goes out as Heisenberg. It’s pretty much a flattened out Fedora.
Bollman Collection 1940′s Pork Pie Hat = $100.00
- Mens Crushable Wool Felt Porkpie Hat w/Feather HE09 Bk-S/M = $44.99
- Jaxon Wool Pork Pie = $36.00
- Adult Pork Pie Costume Hat = $14.99
Walter is undergoing chemo so he has decided to shave his head bald. You can do the same or you can buy a bald cap. Or you can keep the hat on all night. Bald cap would be more fun in my opinion.
- Professional Bald Cap Complete Kit = $33.02
- Woochie WO105 Cinema Secrets Bald Cap – Natural = $15.02
Next thing you’ll need are the dark sunglasses.
- Body Glove 90407 V-Line+ Dual-Lens High Impact Safety Glasses, Black Frame, Smoke Lens = $11.18
- Blues Brothers Sunglasses = $3.00
You’ll also need to grow out a goatee. Or you can buy a fake one. It will probably look really fake though lol.
- Rapper Goatee = $4.49
- Rap Star Moustache & Beard = $2.99
- Beard & Moustache = $2.71 – This will need to be trimmed down.
- Mustache Goatee Devil Set Blac = $28.45 – Needs to be trimmed down.
You can go with a fake moustache:
Basic Character Moustache = $7.88
- Self Adhesive Mustaches Set – Fake Costume Halloween – 3 Count = $5
- Mustaches – Stylish Costume Set = $5.64
- Mustaches – Stylish Fake Moustache Set = $5.92
Put on a dress shirt and a pair of jeans/khakis.
- Arrow Men’s Wrinkle Free Sateen Solid Long Sleeve = $29.99
- Harvard Square 60/40 Long Sleeve Oxford Dress Shirt = $7.99
Finish off the look with a black windbreaker. Or any other black jacket should do.
- Nylon Coach’s Jacket – Lined by Augusta Sportswear = $17.70
- Cornerstone Slash Pocket Jacket = $37.99
- Mens’ Full Zip Lightweight Vented Jacket = $34.99
Bring along some rock candy that’s crushed up and separated into tiny bags. You’ll be the life of the party! Fun fact: They actually use rock candy on the TV show.
- Rock Candy Blue Raspberry, 1 Lb. Bag = $11.99
- 500 CLEAR Reclosable Zipper Bag. 2” x 2” – 2 mil thick = $3.43