Heisenberg was the alias used by Walter White when he first met the sociopathic drug dealer Tuco Salamanca. Heisenberg is a character within a character. Walter dons the costume to keep his real persona and his criminal life separate.
Here’s how to make your own Heisenberg costume:
The first thing you will need is the hat. Walter White wears a Pork Pie hat when he goes out as Heisenberg. It’s pretty much a flattened out Fedora.
- Mens Crushable Wool Felt Porkpie Hat w/Feather HE09 Bk-S/M = $44.99
- Jaxon Wool Pork Pie = $36.00
- Adult Pork Pie Costume Hat = $19.99
Walter is undergoing chemo so he has decided to shave his head bald. You can do the same or you can buy a bald cap. Or you can keep the hat on all night. Bald cap would be more fun in my opinion.
- Professional Bald Cap Complete Kit = $31.14
- Woochie WO105 Cinema Secrets Bald Cap – Natural = $11.00
You will probably need some spirt gum and remover if you decide to go with the bald cap:
Next thing you’ll need are the dark sunglasses or aviators:
- Body Glove 90407 V-Line+ Dual-Lens High Impact Safety Glasses, Black Frame, Smoke Lens = $11.18
- Blues Brothers Sunglasses = $3.00
- New Non-Prescription Premium Aviator Clear Lens Glasses $7.38
You’ll also need to grow out a goatee. Or you can buy a fake one. It will probably look really fake though lol.
- Rapper Goatee = $5.29
- Rap Star Moustache & Beard = $7.29
- Beard & Moustache = $2.50 – This will need to be trimmed down.
- Mustache Goatee Devil Set Blac = $28.45 – Needs to be trimmed down.
You can go with a fake moustache:
- Self Adhesive Mustaches Set – Fake Costume Halloween – 3 Count = $4.99
- Mustaches – Stylish Costume Set = $6.32
- Notable Moustaches – Character Edition Fake Mustaches $6.92
Put on a dress shirt and a pair of jeans/khakis.
- Arrow Men’s Wrinkle Free Sateen Solid Long Sleeve = $29.99
- Lee Uniforms Men’s Long Sleeve Shirt = $19.99
Finish off the look with a black windbreaker. Or any other black jacket should do.
- Augusta Sportswear 3100 Lined Nylon Coachs Jacket = $16.04
- Dickies Men’s Lined Eisenhower Jacket = $32.95 (cool weather areas)
- Dickies Men’s Unlined Eisenhower Jacket $35.87 (warm weather areas)
- Mens’ Full Zip Lightweight Vented Jacket = $34.99
Bring along some rock candy that’s crushed up and separated into tiny bags. You’ll be the life of the party! Fun fact: They actually use rock candy on the TV show.
- Rock Candy Blue Raspberry, 1 Lb. Bag = $12.45
- 500 CLEAR Reclosable Zipper Bag. 2” x 2” – 2 mil thick = $3.91